Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Simply the best

Road Trip Wednesday is a ‘Blog Carnival,’ where YA Highway's contributors post a weekly writing- or reading-related question that begs to be answered. In the comments, you can hop from destination to destination and get everybody's unique take on the topic.







This Week's Topic:
What was the best book you read in May?


This was a tough decision for me. I've been on a contemporary binge lately because of the work in progress. I read 6 great books but when deciding my very best book in May I had to toss a coin between two.





And the reason was pretty simple. It's the one that stayed with me long after I switched off my eReader. I couldn't stop thinking about Anna and St Clair and I knew in my heart they lived on even though I'd stopped reading.

They existed outside the book for me.

That's magic.

What about you? What did you read and like BEST!!

P.S. the lineball book... 'Lola and the Boy Next Door.'

2 comments:

  1. The cover/title for this have kept me away from it, but I've seen a lot of people posting about it this year. I should give it a chance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am kind of late to the party too. I actually read Lola first but there really was even more magic in Anna's story. Loved it!

      Delete

i love comments. they make me happy.