Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A haunting one

Road Trip Wednesday is a ‘Blog Carnival,’ where YA Highway's contributors post a weekly writing- or reading-related question that begs to be answered. In the comments, you can hop from destination to destination and get everybody's unique take on the topic.





This Week's Topic:
What was the best book you read in March??


I didn't read as many books as I would have liked in march but those I managed were great. I loved 'Wait for You' by J Lynn and agree with there being a fair bit of buzz about it around the place.

However it was pipped for my fave read by Paper Valentine by Brenna Yovanoff.



This take kept me reading long after i was supposed to be doing other things. i nearly missed my kids school pickup (ooops) to keep reading.

It was haunting it the best was but not really a ghost story and had just the right amount of creep factor as well as a mystery and a brilliantly done setting.

What about you - read anything great lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments. they make me happy.