Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Ummm...

Road Trip Wednesday is a ‘Blog Carnival,’ where YA Highway's contributors post a weekly writing- or reading-related question that begs to be answered. In the comments, you can hop from destination to destination and get everybody's unique take on the topic.





This Week's Topic:
April is National Poetry Month! Share your favorite poem(s) or poet.

I'll come clean. I know NOTHING about poetry. Yes, I studied some at school, but thanks to my Glandular Fever in my final year and the allergic reactions that went with it, most of that is a blur.

I loved Dylan Thomas - Do not go gentle into that good night touched me as I worked in a nursing home through school and I still think about it. But I haven't even read any poetry recently.

So I'm on the hunt for recommendations - have any??

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments. they make me happy.