Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Looking for inspiration

Road Trip Wednesday is a ‘Blog Carnival,’ where YA Highway's contributors post a weekly writing- or reading-related question that begs to be answered. In the comments, you can hop from destination to destination and get everybody's unique take on the topic.





This Week's Topic:
What are some non-writing blogs/Tumblrs/Twitters/Pinterests
/Instagrams, etc., that you follow and get inspired by?


I can't wait to head out to see everyone's answers to this. I have to admit I mainly read about books/writing/authors... these are my happy places.

Alongside that are the blogs/intagrams of some of my fave sport teams. I like the window into the players as people. i am so unathletic, I find it really interesting.

Another is more recent. It's fatmumslim and the photo a day challenge. The pics get me thinking about the different ways to interpret one word and the different meaning it can have to diff people. Which reminds me...

4. In my cup - mmmm coffee... gone.
5. Paper - so she can't spell - cute though
6. Broken - hard to see but mil's gift was missing an udder






 


7. Something beginning with F - bottom pic -Flinders Ranges
8. Shape - hubby's guitar
9. A snack - mmm dip and cider



What's your inspiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments. they make me happy.